Monday, January 22, 2007

PROBLEMS OF A MISSY BABA IN

One last question: How difficult has it been for Perizad Zorabian (who, in terms of looks, lineage, background & culture comes from a difficult planet) to make her space in Bollywood? “It’s not been easy at all!. For one, there’s my looks & body language in terms of reflexes and gestures. I remember when I was starting out, there was a Hindi dialogue coach assigned to some of us newcomers. There was this Beauty Queen among us (who is today really hot n’ happening) winning much admiration from thetutor for her filmy, 5-star nakhras & ada. I remember the coach had a tough time getting me to conform! The conventional Indian working hard and sincerely. You never know when that moment in time can happen. And I am doing just that,” she explains.

For complete IIPM Article click here

Source:- IIPM Editorial, 2006

Visit:- IIPM Publication, Arindam Chaudhuri Initiative and B&E.

No comments: